Monday 5 November 2012

IT'S TIME FOR LADYBUG CHALLENGE AGAIN!!!

Wow,
What the heck happened to October, one minute it was September, next it was Halloween!! I know we say it every year about the years going fast but this year just seems to have sped up so much, especially the second half of it, anyway, i for one can't wait to see the back of it!
Anyway, onto something more happy! here is my dt card for the Ladybug Challenge where this month we are following the theme of 'monochromatic' so i thought i would do a pink&grey assemble, its quite a plain looking card but i have made it too, for my little niece who wouldn't appreciate handfuls of flowers and bling, she's only 7, lol, hope you like it!


Ingredients i used for this card

A linen white card blank
Grey Coredinations card
Pink Satin Ribbon made into one of my chocolate box bows (video on vixcrafts YT)
Small White Gardenia from Ladybug Crafts
Pink fluffy butterfly from my stash
Stamp is 'Bella with Presents' from Wild Rose Studio which i have coloured in with my beloved Promarkers

Have a great day and thanks for looking xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Vick huggles hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the elephant so cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elephants so much, and this one's just too cute. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card and gorgeous colours too

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the colours love julie xxx

    ReplyDelete