Wednesday 17 December 2014

W.O.C METAL FILIGREE FLOWERS

Hey guys,

Below in my previous post there was a video about my DT pack & haul, I mentioned about doubling up the metal filigree flowers you can buy from WOC, and referred to the photo of what I had done, on my blog, but I can't seem to find it so I thought I would show it on this post instead. So below is 2 of the filigree flowers that I doubled up, and swiped with Pebeo wax to highlight the parts I wanted to highlight. I absolutely love these metal flowers and all the different looks you can get with them, and this is just one example..........

 
 
So below is a photo of how the flowers look in the shop and here is the product code for you,
MKX-388 10 FILIGREE ANTIQUE GOLD FLOWER EMBELLISHMENTS
 
I do hope this has helped you in regards to how you can make these look, and they are stunning as is, with maybe just a pearl in the centre.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!
Vick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment